Monday 11 January 2016

I have to take January off

Hi everyone,


Don't worry, this is not going to be an abrupt ending like before. I have decided to take January off as I need a break. I will definitely have everything up and running again for the 2016 Feb link-up.



Today one of my absolute favourite singers passed away, David Bowie. He pushed boundaries and created awesome music. May he be an example to us all to go after what we love and do things that make us happy although it may be weird to others, we should never be afraid to be different.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Susan! Enjoy your break and have a great time!
    So sad for David Bowie, great artist and so young!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow your dreams like your music idol
    It was really an pop icon
    love his music too
    have a great take off
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your month off - rest and do something fun - sorry to read about David Bowie passing - have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself, Susan! We'll be waiting for you when you come back, refreshed and renewed! I find a break does wonders! I just read about David Bowie, sad news indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy you break.
    Hubby and myself are toasting the legend that is David Bowie tonight. A true musical legend and a wonderful man - he will be sorely missed.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great break Suz, I hope you do start up again very soon. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great break Suz, I hope you do start up again very soon. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all is well and you get back up and running soon. I was hoping the winner of the Dec challenge would be announced.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I truly appreciate the time you have taken to enter the challenges at Just keep on creating.